Sunday, July 24, 2016

WELCOME TO HAPPINAY!

YEY!

Welcome to the happiest blog (or at least I'll make it to be) on the web.

My name is Em. I'm a Filipina, and I am a happy person.

I know what you're thinking. "Goodness, one of those blah-blah-blah-I'm happy-Happiness-is-the-secret-to-life little girl" Well, technically that is half true. :) Because I like feeling good. It matters that I feel good. Who doesn't want to feel good? Do you? Don't you? Why don't you?

But let's get "real" (not really a fan of that word, but more on that a little later).

Nobody is always happy. Life isn't always picture perfect. There are "challenges" or in this case, let's call them "unwanted circumstances". Yes. There are a lot of unwanted circumstances.

However, there is always joy in these moments. This blog has been put up to help you get through those moments.

This blog is for you --
For when you feel like giving up.
For when you feel alone.
For when you feel like your money is not enough.
For when you feel like the love of your life is not gonna come.
For when you feel sad, and worthless.
For when you just need to be happy.
For when you need a reminder that NOTHING IS REALLY SERIOUS IN LIFE.
For when you could use a virtual hug from a stranger.
For when you just need to drown yourself into some much needed positive vibes.

This blog is for you. And honestly, for me too.

Life is fun! Life is delicious!

Come, have fun with me!

Love lots,

EM
The Happinay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment